Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Punch Line

So St. Peter says “There are no lawyers in heaven”

Q: How many copywriters does it take to change a light bulb?
A: I’m not changing anything.

So the bartender says “We don’t get many Gorillas in here” to which the Gorilla says “It’s no wonder at these prices…”

Q: How do you make Elephant Jello?
A: Read the directions on the box.

Give me another beer before the trouble starts?
That will be $3.50 for the first one.
Ohhhhhhh, now the trouble starts…

The Devil says "Yeah but then you were a prospect, now you are a customer!"

...One to hold the light bulb and one to file for overtime....

Rim Shot...bah dum bump!

I am big fan of jokes. Making people laugh with a funny story is a great thing to witness and it makes me smile too. However, I have a short attention span. I don't have a great ability for telling jokes. Jokes involving a winding yarn that ends up with a predictable punch line are sometimes hard to listen to especially if you take too long getting to the punch line. I've noticed that sales people are often fond of telling jokes. (I think it is something they learn in salesmanship school.)

So a Rabbi, a Priest and a Minister walk into a bar.
The Bartender says "Hey, is this some kind of joke?"

No comments:

Post a Comment