Saturday, March 9, 2019

My Golf Game











I’m good at getting out of trouble because I’m always in it.

Banana slice, bunkers, the deepest rough;
In spite of adversity, I never get enough.
Annual golf outings when mulligans are for sale;
I typically pass because I never expect to fail.

My dad stressed two rules for my game plan:
Play fast and hit the ball as hard as you can.
He said it was a gentleman’s game:
But do not count on fortune and fame.

I repeat my mistakes precisely.
Off the tee, my vision is to hit it nicely.
Every round is full of anticipation:
Hope for a day for celebration.

When I am part of a foursome;
The sum of the parts is four and then some.
These other guys, they don’t know;
They’re in for a really big show.


















Normally I charge $100 per lesson but for a limited time I am selling a package of up to eight lessons for $750.00 (payable up front). And for the first lesson you don't even need to bring your clubs. Because the game is 80 to 100% between your ears, for the first lesson we'll justy talk about your game. If your outlook doesn't change after your first lesson, you can apply for a full refund. To date, no-one has gotten a refund, I'm that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment